Easiest Way to Prepare Banana Bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- Use 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs, one at a time.
- Use 1 cup of Ripe bananas mashed (2 bananas).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Use 2 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- In a large bowl cream together margarine and sugar..
- Add eggs, one at a time..
- Add mashed bananas and water and beat until smooth..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda..
- Pour flour mix into wet mix and beat gently only until smooth..
- Add walnuts and bake in a sprayed 9x5x3 pan. In a preheated 350 oven for an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- To make muffins, pour into muffin pan lined with papers. Bake at 350 for 20 min..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.