Recipe of Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sonja's sour cream enchilada casserole recipe. You can cook sonja's sour cream enchilada casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole:
- Take of Enchilada Cream Sauce.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Get of favorite Salsa.
- Provide of warm water.
- Use of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
- Provide of Enchiladas.
- Provide of Flour Tortillas – usually takes 8 large.
- Provide of shredded cheeese.
- Use of cooked ground beef or shredded chicken (optional: flavor with 1/2 taco seasoning packet).
Steps to make Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix together creamy enchilada sauce ingredients (sour cream, soup, salsa, water).
- Pour thin layer of enchilada cream sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 casserole dish. Set both aside..
- Mix together slightly cooled ground beef and shredded cheese. Leave out a small amount of shredded cheese to sprinkle on top of casserole before baking..
- Dip one tortilla in warm water and lay flat. Put a good amount of the beef & cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla and roll up in to an enchilada fashion..
- Lay enchiladas into single layer rows until casserole dish is full. (Can usually fit around 8 enchiladas if using large tortillas.).
- Pour the remaining creamy enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes..
This roasted veggie enchilada casserole recipe is a hearty, vegetable-packed dinner loaded with fresh Mexican flavors! When I came across this recipe for a stacked enchilada casserole full of roasted vegetables and spinach, I sent it her way. It was a hit with the whole family, and so it joined her. Enchilada Casserole Beef Beef Enchiladas Enchilada Sauce Mexican Casserole Great Recipes Dinner Recipes Favorite Recipes Easy Recipes This sour cream enchilada sauce recipe is so versatile. Smooth tasting and delicious makes it not just for enchiladas, you can use it on pasta and.
If you find this Sonja's Sour Cream Enchilada Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.