Easiest Way to Make THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best banana nut bread! recipe. To make the best banana nut bread! you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!:
- Take 3 of med to lg over-ripe bananas.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 4 of whole shelled walnuts, crushed.
Steps to make THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!:
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish.
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish..
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes..
If you find this THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.