Recipe of Banana Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are wonderful at battling depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- Take 125 g of butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup (175 g) of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups (500 g) of mashed banana.
- Take 1 3/4 cups (255 g) of plain flour, sifted.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder, sifted.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of (baking) soda.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/3 cup (115 g) of golden syrup.
- Get 1 cup (95 g) of walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a 1x 26cm x 11cm (2.5 litre-capacity) loaf tin with baking paper; or in my case two smaller tins.
- Place the butter, sugar and vanilla in an electric mixer and beat for 8–10 minutes or until pale and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Gradually add the eggs and beat well to combine.
- Add the banana, flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, golden syrup and walnuts and stir to combine..
- Spoon the mixture into the tin/s and bake for 60–65 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in the tin/s for 20 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.