Steps to Prepare Banana Orange Bread Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Orange Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Orange Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Orange Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana orange bread recipe. You can have banana orange bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Orange Bread:
- You need 4-5 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 1 cup of flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- Use 4-5 slices of orange diced.
Steps to make Banana Orange Bread:
- Assemble all ingredients. Mash bananas in a separate bowl. Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 minutes..
- Beat butter and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add 1 egg and beat. Add orange juice..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl and then add in liquid batter. Fold gently to avoid clumps. Add mashed bananas.
- Add chopped walnuts, pistachios and orange chunks..
- Grease a baking loaf tin. Pour batter and bake at 180°C for 1 hour. After 50 mins, check with toothpick.
- Give heat from top section for 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and leave it to cool at room temperature..
- Cut into slices, dust with powdered sugar (optional), and serve with tea or coffee..
If you find this Banana Orange Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.