How to Prepare Sour Cream Noodle Bake Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream noodle bake recipe. You can have sour cream noodle bake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Take 1 1/4 lb of Ground chuck.
- Use 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 8 oz of Egg noodles.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Small curd cottage cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 cup of Grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Onion- diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Preheat oven 350?F.
- In a large skillet saut? diced onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent. Brown the ground chuck in with the onions. Drain the excess fat, then add tomato sauce. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Simmer while you prepare other ingredients..
- Cook egg noodles till al dente and drain..
- I medium bowl combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add fresh ground pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Stir noodles in cheese mixture and mix well..
- Assemble in a 9×10 casserole dish add half the noodle mixture. Top half the meat mixture on top of the noodles and then sprinkle half the cheese on top. Repeat with the remaining noodles, meat and ending with the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until all the cheese is melted..
I like to layer the ingredients in this recipe because I think it looks prettier but it will taste just the same if you want to mix the noodles and sauce together before baking. Sour Cream Noodle Bake – cheesy baked pasta with ground beef and a creamy sauce! The whole family will love this recipe! I've really been failing at dinner since my husband deployed. My seven year old actually asked me why I never cook anymore.
If you find this Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.