Steps to Prepare banana nut bread Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for banana nut bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best banana nut bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to banana nut bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To cook banana nut bread you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make banana nut bread:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 each of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (2 medium).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of Flour Mixture.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make banana nut bread:
- Place shortening and sugar in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. turn to speed 6 and beat about 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl. Continuing on speed 6, beat about 1 minute longer..
- Add eggs. turn to speed 4 and beat about 30 seconds. Stop and scrape bowl. Turn to speed 6 and beat about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- Add half of flour mixture and half of mashed banana to mixer bowl. Turn to stir speed (speed 1) and mix about 30 seconds..
- Add remaining flour and banana. continuing on STIR speed, mix about 30 seconds..
- Stop and scrape bowl. Add walnuts. Continue on STIR speed, mix about 15 seconds.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured 9x5x3" baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Cool 5 minutes in pan..
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
If you find this banana nut bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.