Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It's not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest them quicker than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to vegan banana cake recipe. To cook vegan banana cake you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Cake:
- Use of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of sprinkle of dehydrated banana chips.
- Take of Walnuts (optional).
- Take of coconut sugar or 5 tablespoons of Agave.
- Use of vegan olive oil spread (can sub for olive oil but it's a heavier cake).
- Use of flax seed eggs (3 tablespoons of flax seed mixed with water).
- Get of oat milk.
- Provide of flour.
- You need of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
Steps to make Vegan Banana Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 220c. Peel and mash the bananas. In a separate bowl cream the sugar and olive oil spread. Make the flax eggs by combining the flax with enough water to make a runny paste. Set aside and this with thicken..
- Combine the flour and baking powder spices and the banana with the flax egg. Mix every thing together and slowly add the oat milk to make a fairly think batter. Add a little more flour you feel the mixture is too wet. Add the nuts if you are using..
- Transfer the cake mix to a non-stick tin and bake for around 20 minutes. The cake should be golden on top and slightly bouncy but firm. You can check with a cocktail stick and if it comes out clean the cake is cooked. Cook for longer if needed. You are not using any ingredients that you can't eat raw, but you you want it to be cooked through. Decorate with dehydrated banana (you can use date paste or nut butter to stick them on)..
If you find this Vegan Banana Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.