Easiest Way to Prepare Banana Bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To make banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.