Steps to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip banana bread recipe. To make chocolate chip banana bread you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Get 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 1/3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 3 of ripened bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 bag of chocolate chips – totally your preference on how much you like.
- Take of Great add in’s for Banana Bread:.
- Use of walnuts.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Provide of coconut flakes.
- Use of sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Prepare of sprinkles (make it festive!).
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the butter. Use a mixer on low until combined..
- Add eggs and blend..
- Add milk and the bananas and mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look at little lumpy – that's ok!.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter. Pour the batter into the two pans..
- Bake for 45 minutes (mine took a little longer, but my ovens are not so great). You should be able to take a knife or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf and the they should come out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
- (I serve one and freeze one… wrap in plastic wrap and then with tin foil and freeze).
If you find this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.