Simple Way to Prepare Banana chocolate bread Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana chocolate bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana chocolate bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana chocolate bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chocolate bread recipe. You can have banana chocolate bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana chocolate bread:
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts or almonds chopped.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- Take 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Get 3 of ripe banana mashed well.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
Steps to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 to 65 minutes..
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then remove the bread from the pan..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this Banana chocolate bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.