How to Make Eggless Banana Bread Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body uses these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless banana bread recipe. To make eggless banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1/2 of Choco chips or walnuts or other nuts.
Instructions to make Eggless Banana Bread:
- Grease the baking pan and dust it with flour and then line it with parchment paper and set aside. Prepare the dry ingredients by sifting the flour mixed with baking powder, baking soda and salt and keep aside..
- On a separate bowl, mash the bananas then add the oil, sugar and milk and mix well..
- Fold in the dry ingredients into to the wet ingredients in two batches but do not overmix. Mix the choco chips with the flour in the second batch before you mix them in the batter. This will avoid the choco chips from settling at the bottom when the cake is baking..
- Transfer the batter into the cake/loaf pan and bake at 160 degrees centigrade for 50 minutes. This setting is for the halogen oven but for a convectional oven, it should be 180 degrees. If the top is browning too fast, cover well with a foil paper and remove 30 minutes before time. Once ready, let the cake sit in the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring it on to a cooling rack..
- I love my cake plain because its moist but you can decorate it if you so wish. Enjoy..
If you find this Eggless Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.