Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Blood orange cake - with a vegan option recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blood orange cake - with a vegan option recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blood orange cake - with a vegan option recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain's focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know it can help raise your mood as well!
So you see, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to blood orange cake - with a vegan option recipe. You can cook blood orange cake - with a vegan option using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blood orange cake - with a vegan option:
- Provide of blood or regular oranges, whole.
- Provide of eggs - or the vegan alternative: 1 flaxseed โeggโ (1tbsp ground flaxseed and 2 1/2 tbsp water mixed and settled for at least 10mins) + 2 tbsp apple sauce.
- Use of runny honey - replace with maple syrup if vegan.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Get of ground almonds.
- Use of baking powder.
- Take of For a quick syrup.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 orange.
- Provide of runny honey - replace with maple syrup if vegan.
- Take of or two of water.
Instructions to make Blood orange cake - with a vegan option:
- In a pan of water, boil the two oranges whole for 1 hour. Cool..
- Preheat oven to 160C..
- Once the oranges are cool, blitz in a food processor/ blender til smooth-ish. I like some texture..
- Mix the oranges, honey, eggs and vanilla..
- Add the ground almonds and baking powder. Mix well..
- Put the mix into a lined 20cm baking tin. Bake for 40-45 mins. Let the cake cool in the tin for at least 15 mins..
- The cake is beautiful on its own ๐? But if you want to make a syrup, gently simmer the syrup ingredients in a pan until they reduce a bit. Then either serve on the side. Or make lots of holes in the cake when itโs baked but while still in the tin, and pour the syrup in. Enjoy ๐.
If you find this Blood orange cake - with a vegan option recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.