Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook recipe. To cook apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook:
- Take 210 g of butter.
- Take 180 g of soft brown sugar.
- Take 140 g of plain flour.
- Use 190 g of oats.
- Provide 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Provide 175 g of sour cream or crème fraîche.
- Use 100 g of caster sugar.
- Take 20 g of plain flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 250 g of cooking apples, grated.
Instructions to make Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook:
- Make sure the butter is very soft and cream it with the brown sugar, then mix in the 140g flour, the oats, bicarb and spices..
- Put half of the mixture into a greased and base-lined 8” tin. Bake until golden at 180 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Mix together the apples, caster sugar, cream, egg and the 20g flour and pour on top of the oaty base..
- Crumble the rest of the oaty mixture over the top of the apple mixture and return to oven for approx 30 – 40 minutes. Cool in the tin..
Add sour cream and beat to combine. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture and beat just until combined. Once the cake cooled, I topped it with a home made caramel sauce creating a Caramel Apple Coffee Cake. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. This Sour Cream Apple Cake is supremely moist and loaded with apples.
If you find this Apple and sour cream cake #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.