Steps to Make Banana Bread Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To make banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Prepare 3 of Bananas(Ripe).
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take 1.5 cup of Multi Grain Flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Take bananas in a bowl and mash them. Now add oil, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well..
- Now seive wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside. Add walnuts..
- Now add wet ingredients and milk. Mix it well. Now pour into the greased tin and put it into the preheated oven for 35-40 mins..
- Remove from then tin and let it cool for 10 mins. Slice it and serve it..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.