Recipe of Chocolate banana bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana bread recipe. To make chocolate banana bread you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate banana bread:
- Use 2-5 of ripe bananas, peeled and mashed.
- Provide 80 g of melted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- Get of Optional: chopped walnut, cranberries, dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 160C-180C. It really depends on your oven! Just use your normal baking temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together mashed banana, melted butter and sugar. Use more banana if it’s small and use more sugar if you like it sweeter..
- Stir in baking soda, salt, beaten egg and vanilla extract..
- Add sifted flour, dark cocoa powder (see pic: the colour is darker than normal ones).
- Pour mixture into a lined loaf pan. My pan is about 22cm/8.5in. Bake for about 50-60 mins. Once done, remove from the pan and let it cool on wire rack..
If you find this Chocolate banana bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.