How to Prepare Banana Bread Oatmeal Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Bread Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread oatmeal recipe. You can cook banana bread oatmeal using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread Oatmeal:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 of medium overripe banana, mashed.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- Take of For serving :.
- You need of Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- Take of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- Provide of additional sliced banana.
- Prepare of nut butter or nutella.
- Use of raisins.
- Get of ground flax seeds.
- Use of hemp seeds.
Steps to make Banana Bread Oatmeal:
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..
If you find this Banana Bread Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.