Recipe of Sour Cream Cheesecake Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream cheesecake recipe. You can cook sour cream cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sour Cream Cheesecake:
- Get of Graham crackers crumbs.
- Get of Walnuts, finely chopped.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- You need of Butter, melted.
- Prepare of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Flour.
- Provide of Vanilla.
- Get of Lemon peel, finely shredded.
- You need of Eggs.
- Get of Egg yolk.
- You need of Fruit sauce.
- Prepare of Orange peel, finely shredded.
- Provide of Orange juice.
- Take of Corn starch.
- Provide of Cinnamon.
- You need of Frozen fruit, thawed (red raspberries, strawberries, or peaches).
- Take of Sugar, add to taste.
- Take of Sour cream.
Steps to make Sour Cream Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine crackers, nuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining onto bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan..
- In mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs, yolk and sour cream, beating on low until just combined. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs..
- Place on a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in 375 oven (55 min for 8 in pan) (50 min for 9 in pan) or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 15 min. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 more min. then remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Chill at least 4 hrs. Serve with fruit sauce..
- For fruit sauce: in a saucepan, mix orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir in undrained fruit. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 min more..
This classic cheesecake is an excellent dessert made with a topping of sour cream and cherry pie filling for topping. Cheesecake is a New Year's family tradition. As is my grandmother always knocking over a huge thing of soda. So I over-indulge in things like chocolate milk and crazy awesome sour cream cheesecake. But as delicious as cream cheese is, it needs some helpers to become a tasty cheesecake.
If you find this Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.