How to Prepare Banana bread Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana bread:
- Provide Half of cup or 70 grams of walnuts or almonds;chopped and roasted.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of or 230 grams of white flour.
- Use 150 g of or 3/4 cup white sugar or (100g white and 50g brown sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of or 113g melted cooled butter.
- Get 300-454 g of ripe banana (7 to 8 bananas).
- Take 1 tsp of lemon (about a medium sized lemon).
Steps to make Banana bread:
- Preheat the oven @ 180 degrees Celsius. (15 mins before you intend to put the bread in the oven)..
- Line the loaf tins ahead of time too with some butter paper after putting oil on them. This recipe fills about two medium loaf tins..
- Roast the nuts. You can put them on a baking sheet and roast them for 8 to 10 minutes or you could do the same in a non stick pan without any oil. Then chop them with a knife or put them in the blender and grind untill they turn into flakes..
- Take the bananas and mash them with a fork. Add the lemon..
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon..
- Sift these. Then add the nuts. (be sure to add the nuts in the dry ingredients).
- Beat the melted butter and sugar well. (You can melt the butter in a double boiler). The sugar used is the normal sugar, not the powdered one..
- Beat the eggs and salt in a separate bowl untill fluffy. ((If you dont wanna include the cinnamon in the recipe, add a dash of vanilla essence but cinnamon is MUCH preferred)).
- Add the butter sugar mixture to the eggs in a big bowl. Add the bananas and lemon and beat very lightly..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold with a spatula. (Dont over mix and dont keep the mixture for too long either as you've added the baking soda)..
- Scoop the mixture about halfway in the loaf tins. You can add some banana slices or nuts on the top for decoration..
- Bake @ 180 degrees Celsius or 350 F for about 30 minutes in the second rack of the oven and then check with a toothpick. For the bread to be completely done, the toothpick should come out clean..
- In the end, once it's almost baked, after sort of about 30 mins, shift it to the middle or the fourth rack and turn on the upper grill and give it like 5 mins for some colour to appear on it. When the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done.
- (This recipe could potentially take you longer than 30 minutes depending on the size of the loaf so checking with a toothpick is crucial)..
- Glaze the top of the bread with butter or butter plus jam as soon as it's done for added softness..
If you find this Banana bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.