Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Javanese Fried Chicken Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Javanese Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Javanese Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Javanese Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to javanese fried chicken recipe. To cook javanese fried chicken you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Take of A. Main.
- Get 1.5 kg of – 2 kg chicken wings.
- Take 1 C of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 C of water.
- Use of B. Blend.
- Prepare 2 of big shallots.
- Take 2 stalks of lemongrass – sliced.
- Get 4 of candlenuts.
- Use 4 slices of ginger or galangal.
- You need of C. Powdered Spices.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of D. Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Prep – clean chicken wings. Blend B. Place A, B, C and D in a deep pan, stir to mix and cook over medium heat until wings are well coated with spices, cooked and tender with flesh still intact. Wings should be generously seasoned (slightly salty) as frying will make it a little bland if little seasoning is added. Remove wings and drain..
- In a pot or frying pan, heat enough oil for deep frying. Fry wings in small batches in hot oil until lightly browned. To avoid a very dried wings, do not fry too long. Once it is lightly browned, remove and drain on paper towel. Serve with rice..
- Note: We personally love our wings fried. But of course this can be prepared differently. Instead of deep frying, wings can also be grilled or oven-baked. For grilling and oven baking, Season wings (when boiling) with sufficient amount of salt or chicken seasoning powder/bullion (to taste). For deep frying, Boiled wings should taste saltier, with slightly more salt or chicken bullion/seasoning powder added to the pot..
If you find this Javanese Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.