How to Make Banana bread Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana bread:
- Prepare 3 of ripe banana's.
- Get 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- Provide 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft organic butter or rice bran oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Use 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Banana bread:
- In a stand mixer, whisk eggs and oil and add cinnamon and honey.whisk until creamy..
- Add mashed banana's mix well..
- Add flour, almond and flax meal. Combine gently.
- Add walnuts and seeds, fold gently.
- Bake for about 45-50 mins in preheated oven at 170 C.
If you find this Banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.