How to Prepare Banana Bread Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread:
- Get 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oil / melted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Chop walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Take all purpose flour in deep bowl. Add baking powder and salt, cardamom powder (or vanila extract or) Sift all together.whisk 2 eggs and oil together. Mash 3 full ripe bananas in a bowl with fork or masher. It should be equal to 1 cup..
- Add sugar in eggs and mix it well. Add this mixture to flour bowl. Fold together.add banana mash to flour as well. Fold it nicely. The batter appears to be curdled because of mash bananas so no worries.add chop wallnuts in batter..
- Grease a loaf pan or bread tin of 9 inch.pour batter in pan. Tap the pan to keep it smooth. Preheat the oven at 180° c. Place the tin in oven at 180°c for about 25-30 min. Check by inserting toothpick in bread. If it comes out clean. The Banana Bread is ready. Let it cool down on rack for some time. Serve with hot Tea and enjoy TeaTime with cookpad..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.