Simple Way to Make Eggless Banana bread Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are truly great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless banana bread recipe. You can cook eggless banana bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Banana bread:
- Use 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3 of large banana (well mashed).
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Eggless Banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Line a tin with baking parchment..
- In a small bowl whisk flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In a large bowl whisk together the clarified butter and sugar, than add mashed banana and vanilla extract..
- Add flour mixture, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips into the wet mix. Mix batter gently until combine..
- Pour the batter into prepare loaf tin.Top with walnut and choco chips..
- Bake at 180°c for 35 to 40 mins or until tester comes out clean..
- Cool in tin for at least 30 mins..
- Serve sliced ♥️. Happy cooking!.
If you find this Eggless Banana bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.