How to Make Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalepeno & sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook jalepeno & sour cream chicken enchiladas you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare of large boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of flour.
- Take of chicken broth.
- You need of container of sour cream.
- Provide of Green chilies (small can of diced).
- You need of shredded cheese (your choice. I used Monty Jack).
- Take of About 16 flour tortillas.
- Use of Fajitah seasoning packet.
- Use of medium onion.
- Use of small can of jalepenos diced. Or fresh.
Steps to make Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cook the chicken till done and shred. (I used a crock pot. Put it on high and cooked it in extra chicken broth for 4 hours.).
- Then I diced a onion. And added it to the shredded chicken as well as 1 cup of shredded cheese and seasoning packet..
- Mix then Roll the enchiladas up and put them seam down into a greased casserole dish. Line them up..
- Once finished rolling you can start the sauce. On low medium heat melt 6 tbs of butter – I used stick butter. Makes it easier measurement wise. Once melted add a tbs of flour – whisk and repeat steps till all 6 tbs of flour are wisked in. Wisk for about a minute. Up the temp to medium and add in 2 cups of chicken broth..
- Whisk a bit. Then let sit till it bubbles and thickens. Take it off the burner.AND LET COOL FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES! Then Add the 16 oz container of sour cream and your green chillies and peppers. Whisk till combined..
- Pour mixture over your enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes then broil on high for one minute at the end to crisp the cheese..
- Enjoy ^_^ (if u dont like chilies don't add or if you want to kick up the heat add some fire sauce to your plate).
You will love this spicy appetizer See how to make grilled bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. Ever take home a jalapeño chile pepper from the grocery store and have it either be so lacking in heat it may just as well be a bell pepper, or so hot. How to cut and seed a jalapeño pepper, plus how hot are they really, and how to make your Get the recipe for our favorite jalapeño popper dip and jalapeño cornbread muffins. Make Jalapeño Popper Frittata For Your Next Brunch.
If you find this Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.