Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Banana bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana bread:
- Prepare 100 ml of Oil.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Castor sugar.
- Provide of Banana 1 mashed.
- Take 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
Steps to make Banana bread:
- In a bowl mash banana first..
- Then add in oil, egg, sugar..
- Lastly add in flour and baking powder..
- Mix first with fork n then use a normal spatula n mix gently. Dont over beat it..
- Pour into a greased loaf pan lined with butter paper..
- Top with walnuts and bake at 160 degrees for 30 mins..
- To check whether banana bread is cooked insert a skewer n if it comes out clean it's ready..
- Allow it to cool completely before cutting into slices. Enjoy with tea or breakfast !!.
If you find this Banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.