Simple Way to Make Banana bread Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana bread:
- You need 2 of Riped bananas.
- Take 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Refined flour/whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Walnut chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare As needed of Icing sugar to garnish.
Steps to make Banana bread:
- In a blender add bananas, sugar, oil, milk and blend them. Pour the mixture in a mixing bowl..
- Now in a seive take flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder seive it and mix well with other ingredients. Add some chopped nuts. Use cut and fold techniques..
- Empty the mixture in a greased tin.(Here I hv used cake tin due to lack of bread tin.) sprinkle some left chopped nuts..
- In preheated oven bake it at 180'c for 35 min. Bread is ready. Cool it completely.Demould it. You can sprinkle some icing sugar also. (Optional).
If you find this Banana bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.