Recipe of Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crawfish zucchini bake recipe. To make easy crawfish zucchini bake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Use 6-8 of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- Take 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- Provide of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- Prepare 1 pkg of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- Use 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- You need of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
Steps to make Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
If you find this Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.