Easiest Way to Make Sour Cream Pound Cake Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream pound cake recipe. To cook sour cream pound cake you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Get of butter, softened.
- Use of Sugar.
- Prepare of Large eggs or 5 extra Large eggs.
- You need of Lemon extract.
- Prepare of Vanilla extra.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- You need of Equipment (see below).
Steps to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Equipment: 10" bundt or tube pan Pastry brush for buttering pan Measuring cups and spoons 2 small and 1 large mixing bowl Sieve (or small strainer) Beaters or stand mixer (or wooden spoon) Spatula Cooling rack.
- Prepare the pan and preheat the oven to 325°. Butter the bundt pan, being sure to get into all the nooks and crannies. Sprinkle in a few spoonfuls of flour and tap the pan to distribute. Tap out excess flour..
- Sift the dry ingredients. Sift the 3 cups of flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl and set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and add the vanilla. With the mixer running on low, add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition and scraping the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fold in the flour and sour cream. Sift half of the flour over the butter and egg mixture, and stir gently with spatula. Add the sour cream and continue to stir gently. Sift the remaining flour over the batter and stir until all the flour has been incorporated..
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Gently pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap the pan softly against the counter to remove air bubbles..
- Bake the pound cake. Bake for 60 minutes and check the cake. The cake is done with the top is deep golden-brown and a skewer or paring knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. If batter or wet crumbs cling to the blade, continue baking. Check every 5 minutes until the cake is done..
- Remove from oven and cool. When the tester comes out clean, remove the cake from the oven and place the pan on a rack to cool for 10 minutes. Invert the cake onto the rack and wiggle the pan gently until it lifts off of the cake. Allow the cake to cool for another hour..
Sift the baking soda and flour together. Butter – Unsalted sweet cream butter works best here. Sugar – White granulated sugar is traditionally used but I bet brown sugar would taste amazing also! This moist sour cream pound cake is very easy to put together. If you have a stand mixer, it's even easier.
If you find this Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.