Simple Way to Make Christmas Vanilla Pudding Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Vanilla Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Vanilla Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas vanilla pudding recipe. You can cook christmas vanilla pudding using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Vanilla Pudding:
- Prepare of Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milkmade).
- Get of Sugar to taste.
- Prepare of Lemon peels.
- Get of Vanilla.
- Use of Eggs.
- Use of butter cubes.
- You need of Milk.
Steps to make Christmas Vanilla Pudding:
- Add milk, condensed milk, vanilla sticks, lemon peels , sugar in a large bowl ..
- Allow the mixture to boil in slow flame for 20 mins, till the vanilla aroma comes & mixture becomes thick..
- you can add more sugar by tasting.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Refregerate if needed..
- Break the eggs and mix properly in a bowl..
- Add the beaten eggs slowly to the mixture prepared, use a hand mixture to mix well. ..
- Take a pan , put it on flame. Add butter and sugar. . Let the sugar to melt to brown color..
- Take a cake base pan, add butter to the pan for lubrication..
- now add the hot caramelised sugar sauce to the pan..
- Add the milk & egg mixture..
- Add some water to a pressure cooker, place the pan with mixture and cover the lid . Don't put the whistle to the cooker..
- Let the pudding mixture cook for 30 mins ..
- allow the pudding to come to room temperature. refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Serving method : place the pudding base in flame for 30 secs, to allow the sugar beneath to melt. Place a plate on top & turn upside down..
- Here's your Christmas special.
If you find this Christmas Vanilla Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.