How to Prepare Banana Bread Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To make banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread:
- Get 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Use 100 gm of unsalted butter (8tbsp).
- Use 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts chopped.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Butter and egg should be in room temperature. If using salted butter omit adding extra salt. You can completely use wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour..
- Grease a bread loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork..
- In a bowl sieve all-purpose flour and wheat flour. To this add baking soda, salt and mix well..
- In a mixing bowl whisk softened butter and powdered sugar until creamy..
- Add the eggs and whisk until combined. Add mashed bananas and whisk to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix well. Mix in vanilla extract and walnuts..
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Rest the banana bread for 10 mins and then remove onto a wire rack to cool. Moist banana bread is ready to be savour..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.