Recipe of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe. To cook banana nut bread with chocolate chips you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Use 1 of banana – slices.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
If you find this Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.