Simple Way to Prepare The Perfect Banana Bread Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for The Perfect Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Perfect Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the perfect banana bread recipe. To cook the perfect banana bread you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Perfect Banana Bread:
- Use 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- Provide 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of toasted chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make The Perfect Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a bread loaf tin or a 8X8 inch baking tray with oil spray and dust with flour..
- The most important step in this recipe is to eliminate the excess moisture from bananas. To add intense banana flavor without the moisture (to avoid a dense cake), we place our bananas in a glass bowl and microwave them for 4-5 minutes. Then we transfer the microwaved bananas to a fine mash strainer and let the juice drain. Now transfer the liquid to a saucepan and cook over medium heat till it's reduced to 1/4th cup. Mash the banana concentrate into the bananas until it's smooth..
- Whisk melted butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Pour the banana mix into this and whisk throughly. Next sieve flour, baking soda and salt into this mix and stir until combined. Gently fold in the roasted walnuts (roasting the walnuts gives it a nice crunch). Coating the chocolate chips with 1/2 teaspoon of flour ensures that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom of the pan, and spread evenly in the banana bread. Fold the dusted chocolate chips into batter..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-55 min. Bake until done; use a toothpick to the check the center of the loaf to see if the baking process is complete and the toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn the pan upside down into wire rack to release the cake. Let it cool further. Enjoy with a glass of cold milk or strong coffee!.
If you find this The Perfect Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.