Step-by-Step Guide to Make Banana Nut Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are really excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. You can have banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread:
- You need 2 cups of self rising flour.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil or shortening.
- Use 2 tsp of softened butter.
- Provide 1 cup of rough chop walnuts.
- Provide Dash of salt.
- Prepare 3 of overly ripe bananas.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat oven 350° take eggs, vanilla, butter, brown sugar, oil, all wet ingredients and mix in large bowl.
- In separate smallbowl add dry ingredients flour, salt, cinnamon.
- Mash bananas and add to wet ingredients and using a hand mixer combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir till combined. Fold in walnuts at this point. Using a loaf pan sprayed or coated in shortening bake for 45 to 50 mins.
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.