How to Make Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe. To make taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake:
- Prepare 1 packages of pre made sponge cakes.
- Provide 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- Get 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Use 3 of to 6 tablespoons of sugar ( you can use more or less ).
- You need 1 of milk for the pudding.
- Provide 1 of tub of whipped cream or can of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of banana if desired ( more if needed for all of the cakes ).
Steps to make Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake:
- Rinse the strawberries. Slice the tops off the strawberries. Toss those. Slice the strawberries into any size / shape you like. Put them in a bowl..
- Add sugar into the bowl with the strawberries and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours. Taste them to make sure they are not to sweet or still to tart. You want them to create a nice juice..
- Make your pudding according to the directions for a pie not pudding. This uses less milk and is more firm..
- Make sure if your using frozen whipped cream to put it in the fridge for a bit to make it soft and easier to top these with..
- Take the cakes , open them. Add just a few pieces of strawberries in the bottom. Then carefully add the pudding mix on top. I tried to add a good amount without it falling off. Carefully stick these in the refrigerator for an hour or so. The pudding needs to set and firm up..
- When ready to serve , pull the strawberries, cakes and whipped cream out. Start by adding strawberries on top , some will stay on top and some will fall to the sides. Add some if the strawberry liquid as well ! Add whipped cream on top and serve ! Enjoy.
- If adding banana, slice it up and add those slices to the top or around the side and serve ! Enjoy.
If you find this Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.