Recipe of Banana Bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To make banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- Get 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 of of plant milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of whole meal or spelt flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 of egg or flax seed egg.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use Handful of walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line bread tin.
- In a bowl add egg, milk, banana, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Then add in cinnamon, baking powder and flour and combine (DO NOT OVER MIX! I made that mistake). Add walnuts.
- Pour into tin and cook in oven for 40-50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.