Simple Way to Make Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry & sour cream pie recipe. To cook blueberry & sour cream pie you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie:
- You need of <My ‘Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry’>.
- Get of Butter *softened.
- Provide of Caster Sugar.
- Provide of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of <Filling>.
- Get of Blueberries *thawed if frozen.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Use of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- Take of large Egg.
- Prepare of Plain Flour.
Steps to make Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie:
- Preheat oven to 170 to 180℃..
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth. Add Egg Yolk and mix until creamy. Add Plain Flour and mix as you cut the butter mixture into flour. After mixing, it might look too DRY, but do not add Water. Use your hands to bring the mixture together..
- Spread the dough in a pie dish, bit by bit, press using your fingers and make it even thickness. *Alternatively you can roll out the dough to 3-4mm thick, and place in the pie dish..
- Spread fresh or thawed Blueberries in the pie dish. If thawed Blueberries are still cold, it is OK..
- Combine Sour Cream, Caster Sugar, Egg and Flour in a bowl, then WARM in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes. Pour the mixture over the Blueberries..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Enjoy warm or cold. I like it cold..
The fruit is commonly eaten as a food. Some people also use the fruit and leaves to Blueberry is used for aging, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), and many other. Blueberry & pistachio cake with cardamom cream. These gluten and dairy-free berry and coconut cream sweet treats from BBC Good Food magazine reader Jenna Hope are entirely raw. Blueberries and bilberries look similar enough, but did you know that bilberries are higher in antioxidants & vitamins?
If you find this Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.