Step-by-Step Guide to Make Banana Bread Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- You need 3/4 of bananas.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Provide 2 scoops of peanut butter.
- Provide 2 scoops of honey.
- Use 2 cups of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Use 2 spoons of sweet chocolate powder.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of salt.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
If you find this Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.