Step-by-Step Guide to Make Sour Cream Noodle Bake Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream noodle bake recipe. To cook sour cream noodle bake you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Provide 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of wide egg noodles.
- Get 2 cans (15 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Get 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 3 cups of cottage cheese.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of ground red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large pot cook hamburger with chopped onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain and return to pot..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese with a little salt, some pepper and the ground red pepper..
- Fold in the chopped green onions..
- Add the cheese mixture to the cooked noodles; mix well..
- Prepare a 9×13 dish for baking for this meal and one for freezing. Place 1/4 of the noodle mixture into each dish..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the meat mixture..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the cheddar cheese..
- Repeat all steps in a second layer to use up all remaining ingredients..
- Place one 9×13 dish in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow the freezer dish to cool completely, then cover in plastic wrap and aluminum foil and store in freezer. Tip: Write date, dish name, oven temp and time on top of aluminum foil..
I like to layer the ingredients in this recipe because I think it looks prettier but it will taste just the same if you want to mix the noodles and sauce together before baking. Sour Cream Noodle Bake – cheesy baked pasta with ground beef and a creamy sauce! The whole family will love this recipe! I've really been failing at dinner since my husband deployed. My seven year old actually asked me why I never cook anymore.
If you find this Sour Cream Noodle Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.