Recipe of Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal banana and walnut bread recipe. You can have wholemeal banana and walnut bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- Use 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- Take 1 3/4 cups of wholemeal flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 165°C (330°F) and grease a loaf pan..
- Combine bicarbonate of soda with hot water and set aside. *Bicarbonate of Soda is Baking Soda for other parts of the world..
- Lightly beat eggs and mix in with coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and banana..
- Add wholemeal flour, spices and salt to the wet mixture and combine bicarbonate of soda/water and make a smooth batter..
- Stir in the walnuts until evenly distributed..
- Pour into greased loaf pan and cook for 55 minutes at 165°C (330°F).
If you find this Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.