Steps to Make Banana walnut bread Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana walnut bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana walnut bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut bread recipe. To make banana walnut bread you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana walnut bread:
- Provide 220 gms of maida.
- You need 6 of over ripe bananas.
- Provide 100 gms of salted butter.
- Use 80 gms of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup/200 grams of curd.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1/4 the cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana walnut bread:
- Grease the baking mould with butter & dust it with maida & set aside, preheat the oven to 180°c..
- In a mixing bowl take butter & sugar & beat it for 8-10mins, then add mashed bananas to it & mix well, then add vanilla essence & curd & again mix everything nicely..
- Sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon together & add this mixture to the wet ingredients slowly & make a nice batter out of it..
- Lastly fold in chopped walnuts & pour it into a greased baking mould & bake it in a preheated oven for 35-40 mins over 180°c..
- After 40 mins insert a toothpick & check if it comes out clean, it's done, remove from the oven & cool it for around 2 hours before slicing it..
If you find this Banana walnut bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.