Simple Way to Prepare sour cream cheesecake Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for sour cream cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best sour cream cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sour cream cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream cheesecake recipe. You can have sour cream cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare sour cream cheesecake:
- Prepare 250 grams of sour cream.
- Use 80 grams of granulated sugar.
- Use 45 grams of butter, melted.
- Take 25 grams of flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs, medium size, separated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 of lemon skin, grated.
- Use 200 grams of biscuits.
- Use 100 grams of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make sour cream cheesecake:
- For the crust; Put biscuits and butter in food processor to combine then add cinnamon powder. Mix until biscuit and butter is well combine..
- Then put in 6 inch baking pan with baking paper and bake in 200°C at 10 min..
- For the cheesecake: Using the whisk bit the white egg until sticky and set a side..
- Using rubber spatula, Combine the milted butter and sugar in a large bowl add the egg yolk and the sour cream after add the flour..
- Add the white egg together with the batter and the lemon skin, combine until properly mix..
- Put the batter in the pan with the warm crust and bake for 42-45min. In 150 degree c. Now cheesecake finished.
Using a rubber spatula or offset spatula, smooth out the surface. Also if there is only a very small amount of sour cream in a cheesecake batter then Greek yogurt may work. For the Sour Cream Topping: While the cheesecake is cooling, whisk the sour cream, sugar and vanilla together until smooth. Using a rubber spatula or offset spatula, smooth out the surface. Adhere parchment to the bottom and the sides.
If you find this sour cream cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.