Easiest Way to Prepare [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread recipe. You can cook [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- You need 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- Provide 2 of over ripe Bananas.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Take 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Milk or leftover whey (from homemade paneer) as needed.
Steps to make [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt and keep aside..
- Blend bananas, powdered Jaggery, oil, Cinnamon powder in a food processor or hand blender till smooth..
- Add this to dry ingredients, combine everything & mix well to a smooth batter. Add some lukewarm milk if it's dry. I added 2 tbsp leftover whey (from homemade paneer)..
- Dust the chopped walnuts with some flour, add to this batter & combine well. Pour it into a greased/dusted pan & bake at 180°C for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool & enjoy your healthy snack. Store in refrigerator & warm it before serving..
If you find this [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.