Recipe of Sour Cream Apple Pie Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream apple pie recipe. You can cook sour cream apple pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- You need 1 of x 9" pie crust.
- Get of Pie filling:.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of tblsp all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/8 of tspn salt.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 of tspn vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of apple peeled & chopped (Granny Smith or similar).
- Provide of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of tspn cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of cold butter cut into small pieces.
Steps to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Mix all of the pie filling ingredients (except the apple) in a medium-large bowl. Then mix the apple in..
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell..
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes..
- Then turn down the oven to 350° & continue baking for 30 minutes..
- Right before the 30 minutes expires, mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Add the topping and bake another 15 minutes..
- Can be served warm or at room temp. Store in the refrigerator. It's really good cold the next day. 😊.
If you find this Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.