How to Prepare Banana walnut bread Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana walnut bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana walnut bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana walnut bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut bread recipe. To cook banana walnut bread you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana walnut bread:
- Use 3-4 of over riped banana (300gm).
- Provide 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana walnut bread:
- Mash banana in a big bowl when completely mashed add sugar and whisk well. Now add vanilla essence and oil to it. Preheat oven on 180℃..
- Now sieve wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder. Mix with soft hand by cut and fold method..
- Now pour this batter in a greased bread mould. Tap it 1-2 times and Even the surface with the help of spatula..
- Now keep this in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Check this in between. After 25 minutes insert one toothpick into it. If that comes out clean, It means bread is done. If not then bake it for more 5 minutes..
- Demould it when it's on room temperature. Cut into slices and serve with tea or coffee..
If you find this Banana walnut bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.