Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain's focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe. You can cook healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry):
- Get of small baby green pumpkin finely chopped.
- You need of medium size onion.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of green chillies paste.
- Provide of black kalongi.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Provide of garlic paste.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- You need of Jeera powder.
- Provide of hing.
- Provide of medium size tomato puree.
- You need of curry pata.
- Prepare of moong dal soaked and finely paste.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Water as required.
- Provide of food cream.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry):
- Washed and finely chopped the baby pumpkin heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a wok and fry the chopped pumpkin till it's brown.and soft.take out from the pan and keep aside.now in the same wok fry the onions, kalongi,curry pata,turmeric,hing,and saute for a while.now add the soaked and paste moong dal,and keep on stirring till soft.and half cooked.next add the tomato puree,cream and stir for a min cover the lid for 5 min and cook.then add all the masala given along with ginger,garlic,green chilli paste..
- Cook for next 5 min till it's get well mixed.add salt as per taste.and a little bit of water to make it a fine consistency of curry.then cook for next 10 to 15 min in a medium flame..
- Next add the fried pumpkin and mixed it well.cook for next 15 min covering the lid in a low flame. If it's done switch off the flame and garnish it qith fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Healthy green pumpkin curry(hara kaddoo curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.