Recipe of Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno sour cream dip recipe. You can cook jalapeno sour cream dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Take 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Get 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
Instructions to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.