Recipe of Banana Walnut Bread Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut bread recipe. To cook banana walnut bread you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Walnut Bread:
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 5/8 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4-5 of overripe bananas.
- Use Dash of cinnamon powder.
- Provide Dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Handful of walnuts.
Steps to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 batter into prepared loaf pan, and add walnuts in between before filling the pan with the rest of the batter..
- Add a slice of banana at the top for decoration..
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack..
If you find this Banana Walnut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.