Simple Way to Make Beer Marinate Peppered Steak Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer marinate peppered steak recipe. You can cook beer marinate peppered steak using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Get of Marinate.
- You need 2 of Steak (Sirloin or Rib eye).
- Prepare 1 can of Beer (I use non-alcoholic).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 of Zip-Lock Bag.
- Use of Pan Fry.
- Use 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Beer Marinate Peppered Steak:
- Poke holes in your steak by using fork. This will help ensure the beer marinate and seasoning will penetrate the center of your steak..
- Combine all marinate ingredients in the large bowl or zip-lock bag to marinate steak..
- I recommend marinating for atleast 4 hours or as long as overnight in the refrigerator, the longer you marinate your steak in beer, the more tender your steak will be..
- Remove the steak from marinate, preheat your non-stick grill pan..
- Add olive oil in pan, place your steak in pan and cook 5 to 6 minute each side..
- Your steak is ready to serve…
If you find this Beer Marinate Peppered Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.