Recipe of Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥 Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paula’s coconut vanilla walnut banana bread 🍌🥥 recipe. To cook paula’s coconut vanilla walnut banana bread 🍌🥥 you need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥:
- Get of In a large bowl, blend:.
- Get 4 of super ripe bananas, mashed.
- Use 1/2 cup of Trader Joe’s coconut oil, melted.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Provide of Then add:.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take of Finally, mix in:.
- You need 2 of eggs, well beaten.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥:
- Bake in buttered loaf pan in preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Paula’s Coconut Vanilla Walnut Banana Bread 🍌🥥 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.