Easiest Way to Make Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip & walnut banana bread recipe. To cook chocolate chip & walnut banana bread you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Use 4 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 75 g of butter (room temp).
- Take 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 185 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 85 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Provide 75 g of walnut pieces.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking parchment..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater for around 5 minutes until pale and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg for around 5 minutes, then add in the vanilla extract. Don't worry if the mixture looks curdled..
- In a separate bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until almost smooth, leaving a few chunks for texture..
- Gently fold in the mashed banana to the egg mixture, followed by the flour, bicarb, salt, walnut pieces and chocolate chips until just combined. Be careful not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Slice the remaining 4th banana in half down the middle and place each half lengthways on top of the batter, pushing them down slightly..
- Bake for around 50 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer comes out just clean..
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. It is important to do this as the texture can be affected if cut too soon..
If you find this Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.